In preparation for the upcoming fork, we would like to be transparent with our procedures to make sure no one is confused about what will happen with our services before and after the fork.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- To begin with Bitcoin Cash (BCH), unless there is a large demand by our users, we will not be supporting this version of Bitcoin. We will only support the main Bitcoin chain. If you want BTC Cash you would need to withdraw your funds to a wallet you control the private keys of before the hardfork.
- We will begin by suspending all Bitcoin transactions at 11:59 PM EST on July 31st. This will include any deposits, withdrawals, and conversions via website, API and mobile app. This will be a system wide suspension of bitcoin in our payment platform. To try to prevent any misplaced/lost coins, any pending bitcoin withdrawals or conversions will be cancelled around the time of suspension.
Estimated Time Of Resumed Services?
- Bitcoin transactions on our system will hopefully resume August 1st or 2nd depending on how long it takes the Bitcoin network to stabilize. This is only an estimated time. It may be longer depending on how the bitcoin network handles the fork.
What Will Happen To My Coins?
- Theoretically; nothing. Your funds will be safe for the time being. You just won't be able to access them until we resume bitcoin operations.
3rd Party Services?
- We may offer integrated services with our service. Each may be effected a bit different, but the suspension of service is clear throughout. You can view each announcement individually using the links below:
- Please note, that any deposits that you make during the time of suspension can not be guaranteed. If you have any reoccurring deposits, make sure you disable them for the time being. We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable for deposits sent during the fork which can result in lost coins. Please DO NOT deposit any Bitcoins until service is fully resumed.